*new* Computer Science (CS) Internal Transfers Guidelines
(For current UNC-Charlotte students who are not CS majors who wish to become CS majors.)
The following conditions must be met before the student’s request to Change Majors will be approved:
- Must have a 2.5 cumulative grade point average with 12 or more hours earned at UNC Charlotte
- Grade of “C” or higher in MATH 1120 for Bachelor of Arts, or a grade of “C” or higher in MATH 1241 for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Must have earned a “C” or higher in ITSC 1212
Non-CCI Students who want to add a CCI Minor:
- Must have an overall UNCC GPA of 2.0
- Must fill out this FORM
- If you have questions about declaring a CCI minor, please email the Advising Center HERE
*Note: You must attend one of the following information sessions before becoming eligible to declare the Computer Science major. Attend only if you are if you will have requirements complete at the end of Spring or Summer 2019.
RSVP Using Links Below.