Through your support we are able to:
- Enhance and encourage a successful learning environment, which attracts and retains qualified students and faculty and excites the very best.
- Equip a research culture that supports a successful and highly visible research enterprise, which spearheads the university's thrust toward becoming a major research university.
- Improve student capabilities as measured by increases in performance relative to key competencies.
- Provide unique educational opportunities, including supplemental instruction, leadership development, and hands-on learning projects that fit our unique mission, vision and capabilities.
- Invest in state-of-the-art equipment that supports the mission of our College, the objectives of our programs, and the needs of our students, faculty and staff.
If you are interested in finding out ways to donate your time or leadership to the betterment of the College of Computing and Informatics or one of its departments, please contact:
Executive Director of External Relations for the College of Computing and Informatics
Phone: 704-687-0928 | Mobile: 407-448-2484
Please feel free to give online now: