A Graduate Certificate Program is a stand-alone credential that consists of 12-15 credit hours of graduate-level corusework in a focused, specialized area of study.
The Department of Software & Information Systems' graduate certificates add valuable skills for new and established professionals seeking advancement in a particular occupational field. Successfully completed SIS Graduate Certificates may support admission into and completion of our MS Information Technology or MS Cybersecurity programs.
SIS Graduate Certificates:
- Human-computer Interaction - offers advanced knowledge and skills in human-centered design methods as well as in designing, prototyping, implementing, and evaluating user interfaces.
- Information Security & Privacy - offers advanced knwoledge and skills in understanding management and application of cybersecurity and privacy technology.
- Management of Information Technology - offers advanced knowledge and skills in management of computing and information technology.
- Network Security - offers advanced knowledge and skills in cybersecurity for networked systems.
- Secure Software Development - offers advanced knowledge and skills in devleoping secure software applications.
Please contact the SIS Graduate Program Coordinator for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.