This graduate certificate program is jointly offered by College of Computing and Informatics and College of Health and Human Services. The program provides healthcare professionals with an opportunity to advance their level of competence in the management of healthcare information as well as the secure and reliable exchange of the information among consumers, healthcare providers and other stakeholders in the industry. The program’s philosophy revolves around the following goals:
- Improving healthcare quality
- Preventing medical errors
- Reducing healthcare costs
- Reducing administrative inefficiencies
- Decreasing paperwork
- Expanding access to affordable care
More Information is vailable at UNC Charlotte Health Informatics.