As we navigate the challenges we currently face, we want to make sure to make as much information available to our community as possible, in a timely manner.
This page is intended to support that effort as it relates to CCI Operations.
For University-wide Policies, Concerns and Questions, Please Visit: https://emergency.uncc.edu/coronavirus
To Submit Questions and Read Resonses to the University FAQ Page, Please CLICK.
Please continue to monitor NinerAlerts, NinerNotices and other University Communications for the Latest News and Updates.
UNC Charlote Student Emergency Relief Fund
(Updated: 5/18/20 at 8:30am)
- The Office of the Dean is LISTENING. Please email email@example.com if we can be of assistance.
- If you Need to Contact the Research Office, CLICK
- Research FAQ: CLICK
- Tech Guidelines and Tips for Working Remotely, CLICK
- To Establish a Google Chat for Remote Communication, CLICK
- For Information Regarding IT Services that can be Accessed Remotely, CLICK
- If you Missed a NinerNotice, All are Accessible HERE
- CCI Guide to Best Practices for Remote Teaching and Learning
- Computer Labs
- For more information, CLICK
- CCI Tutoring Remains Available During Remote-Class Operations. For Details, CLICK
- CCI Advisors will be contacting advisees regarding their specific process for remote advising.
- Students may make advising appointments via Connect unless otherwise directed by their specific advisor.
- Any questions or concerns can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atrium Health has a page of Coronavirus-related resources, including a Virtual Visit option: CLICK
- International Students: ISSO FAQ Page is available HERE
- Note from Dean Mili to CCI Students, Faculty and Staff (3/11)
- Note from Dean Mili to Students (3/13)
- Note from Dean Mili to Faculty (3/13)
- Note from Dean Mili to CCI Faculty and Staff (3/13)
- Note from Dean Mili to Students (3/17)
Student Q&A #1 with Dean Mili
- On March 23rd, CCI hosted a Q&A for students with Dean Fatma Mili. More than 120 students, faculty and staff tuned In. If you missed it, and would like to view the transcript and action items CLICK.
Student Q&A #2 with Dean Mili
- Will be held TODAY, March 30th, at 4pm. Please submit questions via SLIDO.com, search "CCI." To attend, CLICK.
Other Notes and Campus Resources
- On 3/18, Professor Dan Janies joined College of Education Professor Ian Binns' podcast, "Down the Wormhole." LISTEN
- UNC Charlotte's Office of Identity, Equity and Engagement posted an important reminder to combat the temptation toward division during this tumultuous time: READ
- The university's Center for Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is maintaining a bank of resources and recommendations for navigating oppression during COVID-19: READ
- UNC Charlotte Statement Against Bias During COVID-19 Pandemic