The CCI Business Partners fosters collaborative relationships between the College of Computing and Informatics at UNC Charlotte and select businesses. The relationships and support provided by CCI Business Partner members contribute greatly to CCI's continued growth in relevant and emerging technologies, while providing the most effective quality education for our students. In return, industry leaders get access to a flexible portfolio of benefits for engaging with our students and faculty.
What Our Partners Say !!
"We find it invaluable"... "By participating in the Partner's Program, we learned that Internships were the best way to create a pipeline of potential permanent employees" - Stacey, City Of Charlotte
" We had a great time and thank you so much for always putting on a great event! You and your team’s commitment to your students is so apparent and I hope they know how fortunate they are
to have support like all of you." - Kimberly, Belk Inc
This membership level benefits from even greater exposure to, and involvement with, the College, including highest priority access to opportunities and events. Companies can upgrade from Mega Partner to Tera Partner by contributing an additional $10,000 in directed support. This support can be directed towards scholarships, gifts, sponsorships and endowment funds. Tera level partners will also have the additional opportunity to propose an Innovative Computing Project and work with a tem of senior IT students as part of their membership.
This membership level benefits from greater exposure to, and involvement in, the College's recruiting activities.Minimum annual contributions of unrestricted funding required for recognition are:
- Organizations with 100 employees or less- $2,000
- Organizations with 101-1,000 employees - $5,000
- Organizations with 1,001-10,000 employees- $10,000
- Organizations with greater than 10,000 employees- $15,000
This membership level recognizes organizations providing special support, including scholarships; research grants, or directed student support. Participation in recruiting events is not an added benefit in this membership levels.
What Our Partners Say
- "We find it invaluable"
- "By participating in the Partner's Program, we learned that internships with CCI students were the best way to create a pipeline of potential permanent employees" - Stacey, City of Charlotte
- "We had a great time, and thank you so much for always putting on a great event! You and your team's commitment to your students is so apparent, and I hope they know how fortunate they are to have support from all of you." - Kimberly, Belk, Inc.
Dean's Corporate Mentors
The CCI Dean's Corporate Mentor programs include the Women in Computing Initiative, and several mentorship opportunities for our local community to contribute to the education and future success of our students.
The Women in Computing Initiative from the College of Computing and Informatics (CCI) at UNC Charlotte aims to encourage female and diverse students to enter and progress in the Computing field. The initiative is a mentoring program to build a community of inclusion and expand access to opportunities in computing.
Lynn MarshallFor more information please contact: